Sunday, April 27, 2008

But before I leave for Nepal...

...I have to write and give a speech; prepare and deliver a "Clinton brief" - a policy briefing for the incoming President - with my classmates in American Grand Strategy; complete my Capstone proposal; prepare an analysis of the curriculum or classroom framework needed to ground our UACS fieldwork; draft my fall independent study elective proposal; fill out the UALR elective paperwork; choose another elective (or 2 or 3); attend Drs. Nitta and Raheems farewell reception; attend the Wangari Maathai lecture (she won the Nobel Peace Prize); prepare for and host the Class 3 'prom' at my house; clean the side walkway; clean the front yard; get rid of the danged box springs on the porch; buy more mulch for the backyard; clean the patio; clean the deck; paint the house (or get it painted); get my $$$ in order for the trip and for paying bills at home; welcome Katie home!!! *****WHEW!*****

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment