Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Clinton School Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9oaawWoHps

Here's the link to the recently premiered Clinton School of Public Service video trailer. It tells the story of who we are and what we're about better than a 50 page report or a slick recruitment brochure ever could. Best of all, it highlights my fabulous classmates who, for me, have made this experience so worthwhile.

O’Malley Creadon Productions, documentarians and creators of Wordplay and I.O.U.S.A., are the masterminds behind this project. They filmed us through orientation last fall and I wrote a previous blog about that experience. They are great people to work with.

The speaking roles go to: James Mitchell, the driver; Sanford Johnson, the proud Mississipian; Lukman Arsalan, builder of world peace; and Idonia Trotter, the powerful woman.

I am so lucky to be a part of this smart, funny, wise, talented and passionate group of people!

3 Comments:

  1. Chandle said...
    Good luck with everything. I loved the video. It is definitely better suited to class 3 I think ;)
    Lukman Arsalan said...
    Aaaww, you called me the World Peace person! Thanks!

    I'm going to DC this weekend and then perhaps I'll be going to NY for a pre-IPSP visit.

    Love you Julie XOXO
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment