Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mark!

I won't embarass him by using his last name.

I have a person in my life who is purely magical to me. Mark.

This post will not be able to do him justice. Nonetheless...

Mark and I met on a 'blind date' that evolved into a unique relationship that is always an eye-opening experience. Friends, yes. Chemistry, YES! Lovers, no. We are not in a box and don't wear a label, and I like it that way.

We connect on many levels.

Mark is one of the most self-contained people I know. I am not important to Mark, but Mark is important to me.

Mark has the gift of counsel. Whenever we are discussing a topic, Mark seems to nail whatever is the most important. I mean, he NAILS it!

Mark knows some of the trials I have encountered in the last couple of years, and my quest for another path. The moment I told Mark of my choice of the Clinton School he responded, "That's it. That's what you should do."

Mark's support of my choice never wavers. Thanks Mark. You are a miracle in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment