Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Entrepreneurshipment from Sudip

This week I'll receive my first shipment of handicraft goods from Nepal. I'm morphing into an entrepreneur, along with my friend Sudip, and this is our first transatlantic, heck transmultiplecontinental, transaction!

As you can see I'm making up my new words here...it's what entrepreneurs do.

The good news is that I've sold all of the felt items and fiber purses, EVERYTHING!, that I brought back with me from Nepal! I've ordered more so the business can participate in mission market at my church in November. My friends (I have the BEST friends) are going to staff the table for me and make more money for the women of Nepal! Sudip did the shopping and sent the package my way on Saturday.

I'll keep you posted on the arrival and the contents of the entrepreneurship box!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment